SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Night sights vs standard contrast sights
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Night sights vs standard contrast sights Login/Join 
posted
I'm looking at a full-size P320 (black) in the LE version which includes 3 mags from an online site. This would be $414 shipped (or with a small discount $409 shipped). The same gun with night sights is $467. Are the night sights worth the extra $53 or so?

Posts: 204 | Registered: July 10, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Night sights in general are well worth it, especially if this will be a defensive firearm.

But those will likely be standard Siglite night sights. If you want to put a different style of aftermarket night sights on the P320, just get the contrast sight version and put the $53 you saved towards buying whatever style of different aftermarket night sights you prefer.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah agreed, if they are the night sights you like then go for the NS but otherwise put the cash into a set of aftermarkets. Is Sig running the Xrays on the 320? Those are some stock night sights I'd happily pony up $53 for.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I think the $53 is well worth it and would pay the extra for them. I'm a fan of the Siglite nite sights and have put them on all of my 220's and 320's. The prices offered to you are very good prices.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: remsig,

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
I had night sights on the duty weapons which I bought. On new carry pistols that I pick up, I buy them with NS or install them afterward. Well worth it.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post