SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Wahoo!!! I have met my YIPs and the Day was mine!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wahoo!!! I have met my YIPs and the Day was mine! Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted
I had mentioned I have been dealing with a bit of the shooting YIPs. I brought a 12 gauge today and after that ran my .40 P2000 and was just in the groove again. I was back to my normal passable self for a bit it was nice. No idea why I guess I was able to relax and keep the stress at bay. Either that or running a 12 gauge frightens those little YIP bastards right away. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear it straightened out for you on this trip. It is a great feeling when it justs clicks. I recall you were pretty bumbed on your recent post, it is frustrating.

I'm heading out tomorrow to do some mid-range rifle and pistol shooting with some friends, maybe I'll take the 12 gauge pump along, just to get warmed up. After that I can work on the basics which I picked up in Jerry's class in OH last month.

Posts: 312 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you found your mojo. Party on!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post