SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Looking to add a Sub Compact
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking to add a Sub Compact Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I do not have a S&W but I have heard good reviews. My P365 has been flawless with all ammo since the day I bought it. While I do not carry a small gun often I do carry the 365 occasionally in a DeSantis Superfly or on my belt in a leather Don Hume. BTW it replaced my PM9 which was a very nice gun. All the holsters from my PM9 worked great for the 365. I had the Walther for a very short time it chewed up my hand.

__________________Making Good People Helpless . . . Will Not Make Bad People Harmless!___________________

Posts: 1731 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't eliminate the G43 or SA Hellcat. I have the 43 and 365 and love them both. I have shot a Hellcat and thought it was very comparable.

I never had any luck with Kahr. And I had a first generation shield that I didn't like.... but the 2.0 is a big improvement.

If I had to make a choice for only one.... p365.

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
i looked a few years ago so there have ar additional options on the markert(including the P365)

i decided to go with the small springfield - basically like the idea of an extra safety and prefer the grip safety over a thumb safety. I've been pleased with the SA.

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4887 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I carried slicked-up Shields (.40 and 9 mm) until purchasing the P365. Mine features the longer XL grip. Perfection.

Posts: 265 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:

As is its almost twin and cheaper brother the CM9.

Indeed, and had it been available when I bought he pm9 I would've gotten that one instead. Smile

I do have the CM9. No problems at all. Wish that I could think about the purchase of a 365 but COVID-19 cutbacks have eliminated gun buying for a while.

Posts: 792 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
I don't do striker fired plastic. I hate the triggers.

So I use a S&W CS9. It is small/thin enough and light enough, to go in a pocket of my cargo pants when the flat mag base is installed. 8+1 capacity. 25oz weight. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of taco68
posted Hide Post
We currently own, and I say we(my better half) a G43, Shield 9 & 45, and a Ruger LC9s Pro. She carries the G43, and my favorite for all around is the Shield 9. Favorite to shoot is the Shield 45 but heavier to carry. I am itching to get my hands on a 365, maybe when prices level out.

Sigs P-220, P-226 9mm, & P-230SL (CCW)

Posts: 2539 | Location: Icebox of the Nation | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post