SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What Magwell for Limited Glock?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Magwell for Limited Glock? Login/Join 
posted
I’m thinking of turning my Gen 4 Glock 35 into a Limited gun. I fell in love with the Gen 5 guns with the ambi slide stop and no finger grooves. I have a G34 upper that I’m going to ditch to buy a Gen 5 G34, and since there is no Gen 5 35, I am thinking about having my 35 stippled and the finger grooves ground off. I’ve worked the trigger over, installed a threaded barrel and have Warren Sevigny sights. I’m looking at magwells and am wondering what I should go with. I like the price and looks of the Magpul, but I’ve seen mixed reviews. What do you all like?

Posts: 630 | Registered: September 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I’ve had no issues with the Magpul magwell on my gen4 35. I had to modify the medium beavertail to fit. I liked it so much I bought another magwell and installed it on my duty gun (31) with the medium beavertail as well.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post