SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Condition 3 glock holster.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Condition 3 glock holster. Login/Join 
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
The video is from the phillipines, The product we are unsure about. The closest i have found is a european air soft company.

I posted that, Jethro International Inc. is a gun range based in the PI. It seems the guy that owns it is Jethro Dionisio who is an international shooter. There is a video on his website of him doing what looks like IPSC or some kind of action shooting. I can't say I saw a single stage he ran that he drew with a loaded chamber...

http://www.jethrodionisio.com/

As for the holster, hmmm, not sure.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6209 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Condition 3 exists. These holsters pander to it. Oh, well...

Facebook links. Roll Eyes Well at least from the comments here I now know that I'm not missing anything by not watching any of those Zuckerberg-endorsing vids. (can't; no vile FB account 4 me)

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maladat
posted Hide Post
Not a new idea.

Spetsnaz used to be issued a Makarov holster, the EFA-2K. The pistol could be drawn normally, or it could be pushed down through the holster, which would rack the slide and deactivate the safety.

I think there were previous holsters operating on the same principle but can't remember the details and can't find it online.

I think it's a stupid idea.

Posts: 6319 | Location: CA | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post