SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    320 X-compact?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

320 X-compact? Login/Join 
Picture of policetruck
posted
I have run across this model number: 320XC-9-BXR3, with a description of P320 X-FIVE CMPT 9MM 15+1 XRAY.

Has anyone else heard of this? Seems they are out of stock everywhere that lists it, maybe it's coming soon.

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1194 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have heard rumor of an X-Series P320 compact that will hit the shelves Jan 2019. It looks like web sites are adding the SKU to get prepared for it.

Posts: 550 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"The P320 X-Series has a enhanced X grip module with extended beavertail, 4-sided beveled magwell, and a crisp trigger guard undercut."

Searching for info, there was no mention of a heavy barrel. I did not notice any remarks about the trigger either. The grip should be excellent, and the sights are Sig X-ray, which are excellent.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Sweet.

I've been wanting an X-series Compact grip module.

I'm very impressed with the X-Carry grip.

Posts: 32508 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^ I'd like to see one in person myself. I like the x series guns I've held, having a more traditional grip shape. Might make me warm up to the 320.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
I've also been wanting an X-series compact module, but my concern is will I need new floor plates for my current mags. I'm more invested in compact mags then full size and I'm not sure if it's worth the upgrade if I can't use my current mags as-is with it.

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1050 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can cut the lips of the magazine plate with a cutter, i've done that and it's 100% reliable.

Posts: 467 | Registered: November 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I don't know man I
just got here myself
Picture of mrw
posted Hide Post
I have a compact conversion kit and bought an X carry grip modules. I cut down the grip until the compact mags fit. I also added my own lead weight to the X carry module for better balance. You need to cut off about .2” off the X carry grip modules to get the compact mags to seat.

mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com

Posts: 1737 | Location: Gulf Coast Florida | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
mwr, got any pictures? I would love to try this but I like somebody else to be the test case. lol

Usually my second and third attempts are my best. Looking at other projects helps me skip my shitty first attempt.

Posts: 7473 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is a 2019 release that a distributor pumped into their drop shipping feed and drop shipping dealer websites are listing it from that distributor. You'll see it in 2019. I'm working on a blog post outlining all the 2019 releases that I've found through the distributors and will be posting very soon.

Osage County Guns
Wright City, MO

Posts: 767 | Registered: October 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Texaspoff
posted Hide Post
Here are the Specs on it...

SI320XC9BXR3
P320 X-FIVE CMPT 9MM 15+1 XRAY
320XC-9-BXR3
9mm

Specs:

FAMILY:P320 Series
MODEL:P320 X-Five Compact
TYPE:Semi-Auto Pistol
ACTION: Double Action Only
FINISH:Nitron
STOCK/FRAME:Polymer Frame
STOCK/GRIPS:Polymer
WEIGHT:26 oz.
CALIBER/GAUGE:9mm
CAPACITY:15+1
# OF MAGS:2
MAGAZINE DESC:15 rd.
BARREL:3.6"
SIGHTS:X-Ray 3 Night Sights w/Plate
ADDL INFO:Interchangeable Polymer Grips
ADDL INFO:Optics Ready Rear Sight Plate

Coldborecustom.com

Posts: 258 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post