SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Beretta 92 compact Inox...Where are they?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta 92 compact Inox...Where are they? Login/Join 
posted
Did they move the factory or what? Wanted to see how much they were now going for these days but surprised to find any at all...why is that?

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They moved the factory or at least part of it from Maryland to Tennessee.

Check out the Beretta Forum, they have observed that several models are currently unobatnium. Hopefully, they'll become more available as the new factory comes up to speed.

Posts: 4585 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got it CD228...no reason to panic and end up over paying for one. Must be psychological, the more you don't find one the more you desire one!

Say since we talking Beretta Smile any word if they will be releasing a M9A3 in traditional black, compact version, single stack?

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rpm2010:
Got it CD228...no reason to panic and end up over paying for one. Must be psychological, the more you don't find one the more you desire one!

Say since we talking Beretta Smile any word if they will be releasing a M9A3 in traditional black, compact version, single stack?

I wish I knew, I'd like a NY compliant black M9A3 myself. I've only recently gotten into the service sized Berettas, but I've been impressed over how much nicer the M9A3 and other civilian offerings were over the issued M9s I've had experience with.

The Inox 92s are beautiful and I can see why you are hankering for one.

Posts: 4585 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well the M9 has been through a lot over the decades and the M9A3 is about the best its going to get, and btw thank you for your service!

Hoping Beretta comes out with versions like we are discussing...no doubt they will be a huge hit. Yes, the Inox are beauties with that Italian flair, just as Sigs have that German square edged engineering to them.