SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Independence Day Karma - ** P228 ** [>>> WINNER = drabfour <<<]
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Independence Day Karma - ** P228 ** [>>> WINNER = drabfour <<<] Login/Join 
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
Please include me!

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1073 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TikritTourist
posted Hide Post
Great Karma!
Happy Independence Day (when we get there)

Cannot upload pics for the life of me...
but here is a quote from Thomas Jefferson:
"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
- Thomas Jefferson, Commonplace Book (quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria), 1774-1776

Tomorrow’s battle is won during today’s practice.
- Samurai maxim

Posts: 753 | Location: Northeast US | Registered: August 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could someone please explain to an old person how to post pictures. I am not tech savvy anymore. Age has gotten me. Thank you fellow members.

Posts: 624 | Registered: October 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
Great Karma - Thank you!

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Q, please don't include me.

An angle many miss. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
Please include me, and thanks very much for the chance.

Posts: 7342 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
I’m in- thank you!

Posts: 3674 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Great karma!

[IMG:left] 2E70D617-1966-4735-A6BE-BBB17ECEF899 by David King, on Flickr[/IMG]

Posts: 2932 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Q, please enter me in your generous karma, and thanks for your generosity.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
I'm in thanks Q

This message has been edited. Last edited by: barry1967,

More than a few, less than others!

Posts: 1199 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Please include me for your generous Karma.

Posts: 3698 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I don't know man I
just got here myself
Picture of mrw
posted Hide Post
Count me in!!

mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com

Posts: 1736 | Location: Gulf Coast Florida | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post

Austin228, please include me

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Austin228,

Posts: 1467 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
From my trip to Petal Harbor

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
One of my all time favorites:

75F5C324-1E0B-4D7C-A7DF-C934D49688A6, on Flickr

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Thank you for the opportunity and your generosity. The President from “Independence Day”

Posts: 792 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post

Thanks for the chance!

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11247 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr228:
Could someone please explain to an old person how to post pictures. I am not tech savvy anymore. Age has gotten me. Thank you fellow members.

Google “postimage”. The site will pop up and you can click on several choices...I have the pics on my tablet and chose “choose images” , then click on my images, check one and choose whichever one you want and then click done ....it will offer you a choice for how big a pic you want. And for this one I chose “hotlink for forums”

Hope this helps.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11247 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post