SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Independence Day Karma - ** P228 ** [>>> WINNER = drabfour <<<]
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Independence Day Karma - ** P228 ** [>>> WINNER = drabfour <<<] Login/Join 
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Congratulations drabfour.

I hope everyone has enjoyed this Independence Day!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1929 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Congrats drabfour. Nicely won.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7503 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Congrats, drabfour, and I hope all had a great Independence Day!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 794 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! I still love my P228 Q gifted me. I’ll never get rid of it.

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Congrats. I hope everybody had a safe and happy Independence Day.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations drabfour! And thank you 12131 for you generosity and for bring out the best in sigforum’s members.

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drabfour:
Oh my! Unbelievable! Thank you sooo much you’re too generous!

*Edit to add*

Happy Independence Day to all!!

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/ao0vXBJqODE

The Sandlot. Hands down one of my favorite feel good movies of when I was a little kid in the 60’s. Nicely done drabfour and thanks 12131 for the continued generosity o the forum !

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5295 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Gun arrived today. Looks great! Hopefully work will slow down a little soon so I can take it to the range.

Thanks so much Q your generosity is unbelievable!

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post