SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Independence Day Karma - ** P228 ** [>>> WINNER = drabfour <<<]
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Independence Day Karma - ** P228 ** [>>> WINNER = drabfour <<<] Login/Join 
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and thank you very much for the chance!

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Thanks for another generous karma, Q! Please count me in.

A demonstration of Colonial-era musketry at Fort Mackinack, Michigan.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Oily is just fine with me.
Please include me. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW! What a truly generous karma! Unbelievable.

Here's my pic. Nothing says Americana and patriotism like America's greatest rock band and Gene Simmons, an immigrant and the son of a Holocaust survivor. Here he is onstage with his American flag bass, MIA flag, and with soldiers onstage after having just recited the Pledge of Allegiance in front of 20,000 people!

Posts: 1091 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Thanks for doing this yet again!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aileron
posted Hide Post
Please enter me for a Karma chance

Posts: 1480 | Location: Montana - bear country | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10052 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the generous karma. Please add me.

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and thank you for the opportunity.
Most generous!

Posts: 12540 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
I would love to be entered.
Thanks.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I give you my daughter in her camo hat with pink embroidery from Oswald's Bear Ranch in Newberry, MI. If that's not enough Americana in and of itself, the building in the background to her right, is the tallest building in America outside of an urban area and has an American Flag painted on it that is 209 feet high, and 110 feet wide. Each of the stars on the flag is 6 feet across, the blue field is the size of a regulation basketball court, and each of the stripes is 9 feet wide. It was the largest American Flag in the world when it was painted in 1976. The building is located in one of the coolest places on Earth and has housed the coolest machines ever built in America.

Posts: 10912 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tarheelbball
posted Hide Post

Please include me, thanks

Posts: 514 | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Please Include me.

Happy Independence Day.

Thank you for your generosity.

image hosting site

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11144 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hairy2dawg
posted Hide Post
Thanks once again for the opportunity!

Posts: 1276 | Location: Athens, GA | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
If only I were so lucky! Thank you for being amazing!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Been jonesing for a P228 again.

Posts: 1349 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance, Q.

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post