SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Independence Day Karma - ** P228 ** [>>> WINNER = drabfour <<<]
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Independence Day Karma - ** P228 ** [>>> WINNER = drabfour <<<] Login/Join 
secure the Blessings of Liberty
Picture of rackrack
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks.

Posts: 1456 | Location: NC | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
I couldn’t choose one over the other... thank you for the opportunity to share and the karma! I love these Americana threads!
Happy Independence Day!

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fullmann
posted Hide Post
Very generous karma, thank you.

My daughter riding the Great Dane

This message has been edited. Last edited by: fullmann,

Posts: 412 | Location: Mid Michigan  | Registered: June 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ero
posted Hide Post
Super nice karma. The 228 is my favorite.

Maybe one day I will learn to post a photo.

Dan

Posts: 1956 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: April 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That will fit perfectly with my Tysons Corner P226.
https://flic.kr/p/2jhHo87

I don't know why the photo is not showing up.

Those who forget history are destined to repeat it.

Posts: 385 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Again, this is very generous of you Q, thanks for the chance.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MAGA
Picture of D_Steve
posted Hide Post

"Let's Go Brandon"

Posts: 1537 | Location: Indiana | Registered: July 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 471 | Registered: September 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
John has a
long moustashe
Picture of john1
posted Hide Post
Please put me in as well

the Mrs. took this one on her mail route:

This is my statement

Posts: 592 | Location: Rural NW Oklahoma | Registered: June 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
Q, Please count me in. I'm unable to post a pic thanks to Windows 10! I see a MAC in my future!

Thank You Sir!

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

This is my community, my house is where the flag in the rt foreground hangs.
We must never forget our founding Declaration of Independence! And the values it espouses. It is what for 244 years has guided our country to a very unique place in the history of the world.
Today, we are on the brink of loosing it. I pray God we do not!
God Bless America our home sweet home.

Ps. Please count me in.

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rvbgtr
posted Hide Post
Awesome Karma. Thank you

https://youtu.be/ZOJCmPKaYN8

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rvbgtr,

Posts: 798 | Location: Treasure Coast, FL | Registered: June 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Please include me and thank you, sir.

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Another great karma, thanks for the chance. My two offerings, neither of the cars, nor the tombstone, are mine...

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7507 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
A different Americana picture. My GTA5 setup for the weekend. Thanks as always for the chance!!!

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In and Thanks!
file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/mt-rushmore-2437860_1280-1000x666.jpg

Posts: 645 | Location: Griffin, GA, USA | Registered: November 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of huskerlrrp
posted Hide Post
It is so awesome that you do these karma drawings. I hope it's working and you are continually blessed.

Posts: 1789 | Location: North Cackalacky | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will fear no evil..
Psalm 23:4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ero:
Super nice karma. The 228 is my favorite.

Maybe one day I will learn to post a photo.

Dan

Ha! I’m in the same situation! No matter how many tines I try, it never works. I end up having to copy a link to click on.

Have a happy 4th everyone!!

Posts: 947 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity and your generosity! My recently departed FIL, Col. Kovel, USA, retired. Arlington National Cemetery.

Posts: 3537 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. Happy Independence Day.

Posts: 3516 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post