SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Independence Day Karma - ** P228 ** [>>> WINNER = drabfour <<<]
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Independence Day Karma - ** P228 ** [>>> WINNER = drabfour <<<] Login/Join 
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. Happy Independence Day!

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3184 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post

Count me in please! Thanks!

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will have a go at this.

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Thanks SO much for the very generous karma!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance, if I win it I'm going to give it to my Daughters boyfriend on the left, this is boot camp graduation one of the coolest things I have ever watched. it was a awesome day.

Posts: 5574 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
I would love to be able to post a pic, but alas I have lost my images in imagur.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4578 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
Please count me in!

These live a little south east of us. We see them fly over the house every once and a while.

Taken at Whiteman AFB.

Posts: 7389 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Please include me.

Posts: 1693 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Great karma, as usual. Please count me in

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma, thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 754 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Absolutely gorgeous and very generous- Thank you for a chance at this beautiful pistol-

Late Dad and Uncle enjoying snow post Lindbergh flight Grand Rapids MI

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A generous karma! Happy Independence Day!

Posts: 456 | Location: Schaumburg, IL | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
Legendary M1 Garand

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity!

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
Please count me in!

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bolo4tom
posted Hide Post
please include me, and thank you!

Americana?? how bout some ground pounding American muscle?! mine...

Posts: 404 | Registered: October 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the kind Karma
please allow me to enter...

A little flash back to my Teens...

Posts: 23240 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let's keep it going

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post