SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Independence Day Karma - ** P228 ** [>>> WINNER = drabfour <<<]
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Independence Day Karma - ** P228 ** [>>> WINNER = drabfour <<<] Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Does it count as Americana if I recently re-did my house purposefully in the colors of our glorious flag? Thanks for the chance Q! And Happy Independence Day!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Happy Independence Day. God Bless the USA. Another awesome karma, thanks again.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My son, one of four chosen to lay a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown during a school trip 2 years ago. My daughter was also honored to be chosen on her trip a year prior.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Erick85,

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
My Ford at Trump's golf course.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Instead of a picture I hope a video is okay.

Thank you for these wonderful opportunities.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Please add my name. Thank you

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6723 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good things, many devils
posted Hide Post
Please count me in as well!

As for Americana, how about an acre-foot of chrome?

Posts: 399 | Location: KS | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Happy Independence Day!!!

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The Karmanator picked ** drabfour ** the winner. Congratulations! I'll contact you later. Time for family BBQ. Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by drabfour:

Count me in. Thanks!

Thank y'all for all the wonderful Americana pics. Happy Independence Day!

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Oh my! Unbelievable! Thank you sooo much you’re too generous!

*Edit to add*

Happy Independence Day to all!!

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/ao0vXBJqODE

This message has been edited. Last edited by: drabfour,

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big congratulations to drabfour.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54608 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
THAT.IS.AWESOME!!! Congrats 'drabfour'!!

ETA - Now that the Karma has been awarded....

quote:
Originally posted by Beanhead:

I like the loose hands on that hitter, Beanhead! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8867 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
DF, congratulations!!!

Welcome to the ever growing club of victims of 12131's incredible, and unbelievable, generosity! He's given out so many outstanding gifts, including many P228s, you'd think he owns the factory.

Thank you 12131. Your generosity is the stuff of legend around here. I cherish the P228 you gifted me.

Enjoy drabfour!

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Congrats to drabfour and thanks to 12131 for another exciting and generous karma!

Happy Independence Day, all!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats to drabfour and Happy 4th!

Posts: 312 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, drabfour! Thanks again, Q. Happy Independence Day, all!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Congrats Drab, thanks for the chance Q. Happy 4th everyone.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TXJIM,

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Congrats drabfour and thank you for your generosity, 12131. Happy Independence Day everyone.

Posts: 3448 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wgsigs
posted Hide Post
Congratulations drabfour and Happy Independence Day to all!

Posts: 2807 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post