SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Independence Day Karma - ** P228 ** [>>> WINNER = drabfour <<<]
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Independence Day Karma - ** P228 ** [>>> WINNER = drabfour <<<] Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Great karma Q. Please do not include me as I already have one in that year. Good luck to everyone.

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please and thank you.The picture below is of the tanker the members of the local VFD raised money for and built hence the Built Not Bought on the frame rail.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2jhcAXH]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: triggertreat,

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1365 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to be included please

And thank you

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54640 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Happy (early) Independence Day, and thank you for a chance at a very generous karma!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Texans
posted Hide Post
This is very kind of you. Happy Independence Day.
Please count me in.

Posts: 722 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance! This is a new arrangement of God Bless the USA by Lee Greenwood.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs0fxy8rHo8

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pizza Bob
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for this most generous karma. This is a picture my buddy took of the space shuttle being transported over the Golden Gate Bridge...

Thanks.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1450 | Location: Central NJ | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post

From the long porch of the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island, Michigan. Happy Independence Day and thanks for a chance at this Karma!

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's some amazing karma, many thanks for the chance.

Posts: 471 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
. Add me please.

Edited:I’ll keep trying to post the photo, at times I hate my iPad........

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8104 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Thanks for another chance, you're awesome.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3534 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cookand
posted Hide Post
This is Spirit, one of the eagles that flies around the stadium before each home Auburn football game. Always loved this pic.

Thanks for the fantastic Karma!!

-----------
War Eagle!!

Posts: 367 | Location: Auburn, AL | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
[/url]

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
I'd like a shot. Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
avoiding birthday parties
Picture of fjgiie
posted Hide Post

Happy 4th

Posts: 1366 | Registered: March 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in, Great Karma, Thanks for your generosity!

Posts: 312 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance, Q! Here's a pic of my eldest daughter Kate with my horse, Karma.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rotty37
posted Hide Post

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4451 | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma. That would match my ‘89 W German 226 perfectly!

Since I’m braving the COVID to shoot a show in Gallup, NM:

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post