SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    M&P 22 compact, where'd they all go ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

M&P 22 compact, where'd they all go ? Login/Join 
posted
Use to see them everywhere. Seem liked every table at a gun show had several of them for sell.
Went to a show and couldn't find one, new or used.

Assuming they are still a good reliable 22 pistol?

Posts: 10052 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Yep, very pleased with mine after several thousand rounds.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
I know where one went. I absolutely love it too. It fits well in my Glock 19 holster.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
I absolutely love mine. It’s a fantastic little pistol.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15250 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Here it is for sale right now.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use mine with a dead air mask suppressor and have never had any hiccups with it

Posts: 1301 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kskelton:
I use mine with a dead air mask suppressor and have never had any hiccups with it

I shoot mine suppressed almost 100% of the time and I bet I haven't cleaned it in at least 1500 rounds, still going strong.

Complacency sucks…

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
quote:
Originally posted by Kskelton:

I shoot mine suppressed almost 100% of the time and I bet I haven't cleaned it in at least 1500 rounds, still going strong.

Yeah I finally cleaned mine after visiting it at the range for a year before they finally gave me the ok to take it home. Shot probably 2500+ rounds dirty as hell and still did fine.

Posts: 1301 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post