SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SiG P229 & P220 offerings past 3 years & price check
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SiG P229 & P220 offerings past 3 years & price check Login/Join 
posted
I have been trying to unrave lthe Sig Sauer line of new pistols. That means new in past 3 or even 4 years.
For instance today I came across a 1 year old pistol I was interested in: P229 Elite ASE 9mm. It was $900 OTD but when I tried to reference it I never found a new one with same product code to gauge price against. Anyway..
Does anyone have a list with product codes of the offering by Sig Sauer by year for past 3 years? That would be super helpful. I am looking for a P229 in 40SW /357 Sig and a P220 in 10mm. There seem to be s many varieties.. thanks..
BTW here is teh pistol I was referring to: I stilldon't know if that is a decent price or a gouging.. Can I get help with this too? Thank sagain

West German Sig P220, P6, P226, BDA

Posts: 89 | Location: NE Ohio Willoughby | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Don't think you got gouged and that is a cool variation of the 229 I haven't seen.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11765 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Not a great price, but I wouldn't call it gouging, either.

Forget about the complete list of codes (Part Numbers), unless you work for SIG.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
For catalogs search; sig sauer catalog 2017 pdf.
That won't give pricing though.
Best bet is to surf Gunbroker and see what stuff is going for.

Posts: 1477 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks..this was helpful. I wasn't looking so much for pricing as for variations / differences in standard, elite and Legion in the general sense. I didn't ask teh question very well. I was also trying to see if thsi pistol was a deal, about right or a goughing. I didn't get an answer except from here as I never found this configutation anywhere to compare to. I do usually used Gun Broker completed sales as a reference.

West German Sig P220, P6, P226, BDA

Posts: 89 | Location: NE Ohio Willoughby | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe it is a TALO special run model from 2017. Seems odd the box is undated.
As far as price goes, it seems a little high but not drastically so. 750 would have been a good deal, IMHO.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post