SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Bunch of Baby's
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bunch of Baby's Login/Join 
posted
Baby Brownings that is.
From an estate I'm helping with, man did like his Baby's!

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded

Posts: 367 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Love it! I know nothing about them, but they look neat like a bunch of puppies.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice!!! Very diverse group!
You could fill up a lot of pockets!

Jim

Posts: 1344 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hairy2dawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Love it! I know nothing about them, but they look neat like a bunch of puppies.

Big Grin a whole litter.

Posts: 1275 | Location: Athens, GA | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
Very nice collection little pistols.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A neat obsession he had there.

A couple or so years ago I came across a NIB example (stainless, gold trigger) complete with the clamshell box. Late 50s to early 60s vintage, if I remember right. Instantly smitten, I was there/it was there...but ultimately balked at what I then thought was a crazy asking price. But every once and awhile I think that I should've bought it given what the current prices are like, especially when I come across a pic of one as a reminder.

So now I see FIFTEEN of 'em. Now I'm really feeling bummed... Wink

-MG

Posts: 1932 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
I've always meant to get one of those. Please post details here if the estate is for sale.

Posts: 1620 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Nice collection he had there.

They’re neat little guns. I inherited one and occasionally pocket carry it. For a gun I can only get one finger on the grip, it’s a surprisingly good little shooter. The sights seemed to be kind of a cruel joke until I put a box of ammo through it and found it shot right to point of aim.

Posts: 17061 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice!

I was able to get an all stainless Baby Browning clone in 25 Auto.

These look like fun times fifteen!

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've always wanted one, it's such a cool looking little pistol.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool. I would love someday to try one out.

Posts: 7349 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are extremely well made guns, but a victim of the GCA68.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post