SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG De P210 5"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG De P210 5" Login/Join 
posted
Please note on page 2 a new P210 Supertarget 5"!! I have all the rest in silver and blue and now need this one brought in!

http://sigsauer.de/p210/

Posts: 81 | Location: Part of the 14th state that did not ratify to join the Union! | Registered: January 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of caneau
posted Hide Post
Oh wow. I handled the prototype maybe 6 years ago at SHOT -- by far my favorite P210. I'm glad they finally got around to making it.

Might be fun to try and import it Smile

Posts: 5326 | Location: The Virginia side of DC | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Eek That is gorgeous.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by caneau:
Oh wow. I handled the prototype maybe 6 years ago at SHOT -- by far my favorite P210. I'm glad they finally got around to making it.

Or SIG Exeter should give up on the unicorn US production and go back to import from SIG De now that they have some flexibility re: the German Gov. original ban.

Posts: 81 | Location: Part of the 14th state that did not ratify to join the Union! | Registered: January 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rhpenn:
quote:
Originally posted by caneau:

Or SIG Exeter should give up on the unicorn US production and go back to import from SIG De now that they have some flexibility re: the German Gov. original ban.

Yep. I'd love to see the X-gun market brought down to earth.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
certified biohazard
posted Hide Post
no doubt a beauty!!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
Edmund Burke

Posts: 533 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post