SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Pinky mag extension for 320sc?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pinky mag extension for 320sc? Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone know of anywhere to get replacement basepads, with pinky extensions, for a 9mm, 320 sub compact?

Posts: 221 | Location: WI | Registered: October 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
I was thinking about ordering one of these to try it out:

http://www.bigcountrysportingg...HEAQYASABEgItmfD_BwE

Posts: 4449 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They may be a new product cataloged but not in the
wild.
https://www.lymanproducts.com/.../grip-extenders.html
Let me know if they are in stock. Several others have them listed as "out of stock".

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4251 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
When I had my 320sc I used X-Grip Magazine Adapters on P320 compact mags. This provided more rounds and a bit more grip.

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the links!
Big Sky shows stock, the other place, no.
I was going to order 3, which is about $24, but, Big Sky wants another $15 to ship.
I sent them an email asking them if they could maybe ship cheaper.
I have a compact grip I could use, but, the sub-compact is shorter, and with a pinky extension won't make it print any more than a flat basepad. I use pinky extensions on my 1.0, M&P compact, and my Kimber Solo, and my Bodyguard .380.

Posts: 221 | Location: WI | Registered: October 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I used some Glock 43 extensions. Sanded the bottom and glued them on wiht Super Glue.

-c1steve

Posts: 4041 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Once I knew who actually makes them, and the part number, it seems that a LOT of places list them, but, they are new enough that the only the one place shows stock.
I can wait for a little while.
Surprisingly, Amazon doesn't even show them.

posted Hide Post
I don't get pinky extensions. You're making the grip longer without adding capacity. Why not just get the Compact if you're gonna make it Compact sized?

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1859 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you’re carrying concealed, it is the bottom, rear of the grip that has the most tendency to print. I believe Ed Brown was one of the first to address that issue with his Kobra Carry, which is an outstanding pistol, but, for me I thought it was a little heavy, and even though I’ve put thousands of rounds down range with 1911s and 2011s, shooting IDPA, USPSA, and 3gun, I want a striker fired gun for carry/personal protection. IF I ever HAVE to use one, I want it simple as possible. Just draw, aim, and pull the trigger. I will probably end up with either the compact, or, full size upper on the sub compact lower. I’ve found that the little guns not only are harder to shoot accurately, with the shorter uppers, are also harder to keep them where you want them to be, if INSIDE the waistband