SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    GT Distributers closing out G17L’s for $462 OTD .....sights question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GT Distributers closing out G17L’s for $462 OTD .....sights question Login/Join 
posted
My buddy told me about it yesterday after he purchased his Big Grin . I was able to get the last one here in Jacksonville, but there are close to 100 left at the other stores.

The Gen 3’s are being discontinued so they dropped the price to $432 and you get two free mags for a total of 5. They had 50 at this store and I got the last one. These are NIB and not police trade ins. I certainly did not need it, but that is a hell of a price for a 17L.

Now I need a good set of target sights. What do you guys recommend?

Posts: 1099 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I used a 17L I used the Dawson ones. I tried the fo ones but preferred the black ones.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would also suggest Dawson. Great quality and the perfect impact guarantee will be useful, too.

Posts: 5159 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Neat! It sure fills up the case. Para told you that you would buy a Glock

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
You will love that,have a friend that has one and its the only gun I have ever shot that shot one ragged hole,damn thing was like a bench rested rifle

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rats, this deal appears to be an in-store only program. However, I did notice that GT Distributors is offering Blue Label pricing through 11/11/2019 to folks with a DD-214. Got some nice deals there, too!

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by marksman41:
Rats, this deal appears to be an in-store only program. However, I did notice that GT Distributors is offering Blue Label pricing through 11/11/2019 to folks with a DD-214. Got some nice deals there, too!

FYI that is a Glock decision, not a GT Distributers one. You can get that deal through any blue label dealer until Veterans Day.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
My buddy uses Dawson sights, I like Tarzan Tacticals FOs. Both would serve you well.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post