SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Trying to find a P365
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trying to find a P365 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Filled out the paperwork, they hold it till the gun gets there, add the gun, run the BG check, and call me to come in when approved, I sign and leave-at least that's how they explained it to me.

Never used this FFL before, but they are right up the street.

Bob

Posts: 1575 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SS1 - If you bought from Osage County Guns then you are good to go....John is a forum regular and contributor here on SIGForum and his staff is second to none....I am guessing that I have purchased at least 10 SiG pistols from Osage over the years with ZERO issues.....Glad you were able to find one...Now to ick up a few extra mags because you are going to love your range time with this pistol....My wife and I love our 365’s.....Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I've got three or four 12 rounders and two or three 10 rounders (They are in the safe so I can't count them).

Bob

Posts: 1575 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post