SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Trying to find a P365
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trying to find a P365 Login/Join 
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Replied, thanks.

Posts: 1772 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Been offered a couple by some great members here, but, unfortunately for me, they were a little older than I am looking for.

I appreciate their willingness to help me out, though.

Bob

Posts: 1575 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
A few weeks ago, I saw several of those SAS version at Buck & Doe’s when the rest of the display cases were empty. Then about a week or two after that, which was about two weeks ago now, I was at GT Distributors in Austin where the display cases appeared full. I just glanced since I was only there for ammo and a holster, but I did see an XL...good price, too.

I think that night or soon afterward, I looked on their site and saw that most of their pistols were out of stock, and tha didn’t match what I saw in person. So I’d call shops directly instead if relying on their web sites for availability since I’m sure this buying panic Is too hard to keep a site current.

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1169 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
MacPherson Firearms has both the 365, SAS and XL in stock. They are located in Brtentwood, NH.

https://www.macphersonfirearms.com/

Derek or Stan can help you and arrange shipping.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Shoot Straight is selling everything at the gun shows he markets, haven't seen much of anything in the Casselberry store in months, some AR's few shotguns, zero in the used case, 22's and Smith revolvers.

But P365, and Glocks don't exist, I think he's moving it all out of his Apopka warehouse and straight to the the shows. The stores are delivery points for pickup on 3 day waits for those without CC permits.

Try FGE they may have it in stock.

https://www.facebook.com/FloridaGunExchange/

https://floridagunexchange.com/

or

https://www.facebook.com/FrogBonesfamilyshooting

https://frogbones.com/

or

https://www.shootersworld.com/

Posts: 23439 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
StraightShooter - While you are looking and/or waiting on a P365 you might want to grab you a few extra 12 round OEM mags for this model...They are getting harder to locate at a reasonable price....Just a suggestion Sir....Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glock Store is showing 365 SAS and optics ready 365XL in stock just now. I got a 365 manual safety from them about 10 days ago. Good luck!

Posts: 164 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the leads, fellas, I appreciate them.

Bob

Posts: 1575 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CT Dakota
posted Hide Post
Check Shoot center in Cape Coral FL. They usually have a very good Sig inventory.

Posts: 1162 | Location: SW Florida,USA | Registered: September 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had one on order from the biggest gun shop in Connecticut. Was told last night not to expect it until 2021. I canceled the order

Posts: 34 | Registered: June 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had the most horrible experience with Palmetto State Armory. Signed up to be notified when P365 was back in stock and a while ago, an email popped up saying it was one of their "Daily Deal" specials.

I clicked on it, the guin was there, I tried to buy it and it was horrible. First their capcha (if I spelled it right) gave me a hard time, then logging in was awful, then I went to check out after selecting a dealer right down the street.

Lo and behold, somehow, and I'm not saying I wasn't at fault (the darned site kept telling me to go back and do whatever I'd just done again), there were 2 guns in the cart.

No problem I'll just remove one from the cart. Cart? Where's the cart?

After not being able to find it, I called, and after half an hour of some recording telling me they were trying to get done with other customers to help me (every 30 seconds) I checked and the P365s were out of stock.

Done with Palmetto State Armory.

Bob

Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that about Palmetto. I had issues a few years ago when I ordered their 9mm PCC. Shipped me the upper but the lower took over a week to order. But they get their allocation for the p365 regularly. If you aren’t successful elsewhere, I’d try again. It seems like they post it at 10:45 or so on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Posts: 1351 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Their view cart is in the upper right corner on my 17" monitor. I almost missed it because I've got the font size increased.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, found it and, of course still out of stock. And, they called me but didn't leave a message.

That web site is, to me, at least, very hard to use. But it may just be me.

I followed up on some of the leads, ain't got one yet.

Bob

98.SiG and Rising
Picture of Sig Fever
posted Hide Post
I checked a local gun board today and someone about an hour away from me was selling his NIB P365 w/two ten round mags for $500. Damn, if only he had of posted it a couple of days ago, oh well.

Warning...SiGs are addictive, keep out of the reach of adults!

Blue Lives Matter: Thank a Police Officer for their Service!

Posts: 5795 | Location: Virginia USA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
Straightshooter, check your email. I just sent you a link to a good vendor who has a couple in stock. I didn't want to post about it here in public as I wanted to give you a head start in trying to buy one!

Posts: 3435 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Lou. Didn't work though. Will send you an email.

Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
Wow. They had 2 in stock when I sent it, and now they are gone. I'd suggest signing up for the "Notify me", but go ahead and set up an account with them. Name address, etc., password, find your local FFL. Pretend you're buying something they have in stock and set it all up. That way when you get the notification you can jump right on it. Inventory isn't saved until you finish checking out, and it can disappear fast.

The link I sent you was for the FDE with 3 mags, but they also sell the standard one. Sign up for notifications for both.

And I've bought a fair amount from Palmetto State Armory, so I'd really recommend giving them another try. Just have your account set up and ready to go.

Posts: 3435 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Honest Lou:

Thanks a bunch-I got one (at least I paid for one), got the FFL emailed, filled out the 4473 and am just waiting with bated or maybe baited breath for the gun to arrive.

Thank you so much again.

My problem, initially, was tht my CC company thought it was a fraud and denied the transaction. OUCH!

But they sent me a text, I told 'em it was legit and they cleared it. Got a confirmation from Osage.

WHOOPIE!

Thank you for your tip.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: straightshooter1,

Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
I'm happy you were able to get one. I'm confused about you filling out the 4473 though-I don't know how you do that until it arrives at your local FFL. You do have a local FFL that they are shipping it to, right?