SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Trying to find a P365
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trying to find a P365 Login/Join 
posted
I've had several, and the one I have works great, but I'm not a fan of the Trijicons that company sold me for the gun. Turns out there are a couple of others available that I'd rather have.

So, rather than buying the new ones I want, having the old ones removed and the new ones installed, I thought I'd sell mine to my buddy (he wants it) and buy a new one.

So, in blissful ignorance, I drove up to
Shoot Straight (I like our local one, the employees there are very helpful and friendly) and, much to my surprise, they ain't hardly got nuthin' to sell!!!

So, went on-line to Bud's but they are out except for "Retail Store Only" and their chat folks wouldn't tell me (I could pretty well guess) whether I could have one shipped to my FFL.

None at Top Gun, Omaha Guns and haven't seen a new or nearly new one here, at least lately.

So any idea of a Retailer like Bud's or
Top Gun who might have them in stock?

And I know I ought to get out more and then I'd know there is a firearms shortage, but I've been living the hermit life and we've (wife and I) been enjoying it.

I haven't used Gun Broker and really don't care for them.

Bob

This message has been edited. Last edited by: straightshooter1,

Posts: 1570 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
DAVIDSON'S is out of stock on all variants of the P365.

Seems to be a lot of P365 pistols on gunbroker if you change your mind about them. You can use the 'advanced search' with your state to limit the search parameters.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Grab a gun has the sas in stock

https://grabagun.com/firearms/...um-night-sights.html

I have purchased several guns and tons of ammo from these guys.

Dave

Posts: 469 | Location: Pearland TEXAS | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info, guys. Working on follow ups.

I had a SAS for a short time, hated it, so I'm gonna go for a regular 365, if such exists.

Bob

Posts: 1570 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
I have one bnib

Posts: 5582 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Sign up for email notification at PSA. They have these guns back in stock in with regularity.

Q

Posts: 26322 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry 12131, I don't know what PSA is.

Bob

XLT: sent you an email.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Palmetto State Armory

Q

Posts: 26322 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, yeah, I used to buy from them many years ago.

Thanks, I'll check into that.

Bob

posted Hide Post
They have the XL.

https://osagecountyguns.com/fi...365xl-9-bxr3-ms.html

Posts: 12648 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I considered another XL, wcb6092, and I loved the one I had and sold with the Romeo Zero, to another forum member. But the XL is just-just-a hair too long and big for me in AIWB while the 365 is perfect.

If fact the only other gun that I like as well is the Glock 42. If the 42 was a 9 and if it held a few more rounds, it'd be my always choice. I had a 43 and 43X, but mag capacity compared to the 365 is pretty compelling in favor of the Sig.

Bob

98.SiG and Rising
Picture of Sig Fever
posted Hide Post
A bit steep, but in stock...I just bought one for $599?

https://gunprime.com/products/...sauer-p365-9mm-10-rd

Warning...SiGs are addictive, keep out of the reach of adults!

Blue Lives Matter: Thank a Police Officer for their Service!

Posts: 5795 | Location: Virginia USA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, a bit steep now. $699!

Small local gun show tomorrow, not far from the house. Going up about noon to see if they've got one, not holding my breath, though.

Bob

98.SiG and Rising
Picture of Sig Fever
posted Hide Post
I just bought one from them this week at $599, which is $100 high pre-Communist Plague.

Warning...SiGs are addictive, keep out of the reach of adults!

Blue Lives Matter: Thank a Police Officer for their Service!

Posts: 5795 | Location: Virginia USA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought one last week for $499. From a local dealer.
White Birch Armory in Dover New Hampshire.
I bought it for our daughter. We shot it Thursday afternoon. She did very good with it..
It is way to small for my hands.

Posts: 402 | Location: NH | Registered: March 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OP, you might want to look at a Springfield Hellcat. I have an OSP model with a Swamp Fox Sentinel. I also have a plain Hellcat that's just sitting.

Bill

Posts: 137 | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bill, I rushed out and bought a Hellcat when they first came out, it shot fine, but I just like the P365 better.

Bob

Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
I finally broke down a bought one this past Saturday @ Dunham's Sports in Danville, Va. They also had two XL's but I got the last P365 on display anyway at what I feel was a pretty good price @ 499.00. Good luck in your search.

Posts: 1953 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
If you are interested I have a P365 that has less than 100 rounds through it and has had Mr Burke do a carry action job on the trigger. I bought it for my youngest daughter but I decided she has not demonstrated enough maturity for her to be carrying IMO. She is a great shooter but not ready for CCW IMO. Let me know if you are interested.

Posts: 1769 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
cruiser68, sent you an email.

Bob