SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New exchange kit sights , night sights 6 and 8
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New exchange kit sights , night sights 6 and 8 Login/Join 
posted
I picked up a new full size 320 exchange kit for like 315 and before I bought it I looked it over was a late kit with all upgrades , and had the newer 320 mags which are marked different on the floor plate . the kit works great , What are your full size sight numbers . This has night sights , front is a 6 and 8 rear are most this combo ???????????

Posts: 936 | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the couple I have (older) have 8/8. Caliber 9.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11002 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The new ex kit looks good and everything was a good fit , I have not shot to much yet with it , seems like may have been hitting a little low on Sat it could have been me it seemed to be right on last time .

Posts: 936 | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
It depends on the caliber. 6/8 is for 40 & 45; 8/8 is for 9mm & .380.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimg1960
posted Hide Post
I recently got a P229 select 9 mm... it has 6/8 sig lites.

Posts: 301 | Location: Tennessee  | Registered: July 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by remsig:
It depends on the caliber. 6/8 is for 40 & 45; 8/8 is for 9mm & .380.

Not always.

There are a number of 9mms out there with 6/8 sights.

Posts: 32503 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post