SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    This followed me home from Cabela's Gun Library
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This followed me home from Cabela's Gun Library Login/Join 
Picture of TRshootem
posted Hide Post
If that model is a aluminum frame like my CDP Pro, those hollow points will gouge up the feed ramp in no time. A polish job to the ramp negates this for the most part. For general shootin, I use LRN or plated and save the HP's for SHTF carry.

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
@John3200, I used to own a P220, but it always felt too large for a carry pistol for me, so I traded it for something slightly smaller.

@kimberthekids & ACP1, correct on both counts. I had always seen more unusual guns in the library, but discovered that they offered used guns as well and some of them were competitively priced.

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post