SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    A new to me Cz 75b 9mm duo tone
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A new to me Cz 75b 9mm duo tone Login/Join 
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted
I had to make a run to the big city today and swung by my favorite gunshop on the way out. There was a lonely Cz 75b duo tone that caught my eye.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Very nice find. Congrats.

Posts: 658 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Enjoy!

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Wow I really like that.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by badcopnodonut!!:
I had to make a run to the big city today and swung by my favorite gunshop on the way out. There was a lonely Cz 75b duo tone that caught my eye.

I don't have a CZ 75 yet, but it is on the wish list.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
It shot very well alongside the 75sa but that curved trigger may have to go.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of warbird1
posted Hide Post
Love my CZ's...both with and without the curved triggers. That is a nice find.

If I want it... I need it !

Posts: 44 | Location: Heart of Dixie | Registered: May 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post