SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P220 Stainless Elite- ejector? [RESOLVED- Thanks!]
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P220 Stainless Elite- ejector? [RESOLVED- Thanks!] Login/Join 
posted
Hi All,

I detail stripped a 2012 P220 Stainless Elite about 2 months ago and baggied everything.

Long story, but am now starting to put it back together.

As I do so, I ran into something that isn't making any sense to me- I don't see an ejector.

Is this common for the P220 Elite Stainless with the SRT installed?

I read somewhere that it is, and can't see anything sticking up like an ejector in any field-stripped pictures. All I see is the slide stop sticking up.

Any tips would be appreciated.

thanks!

Sigs and Non-Sigs: I enjoy having options!

Posts: 683 | Location: South San Joaquin Valley, CA | Registered: September 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
That's the ejector.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Unless something has changed, the ejector is built into the slide catch.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Unless something has changed, the ejector is built into the slide catch.

Nothing has changed.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks All,

I prefer to look foolish by double-checking what seems obvious, rather than causing damage to others or myself.

Thank you!

Posts: 683 | Location: South San Joaquin Valley, CA | Registered: September 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Since I see that you have the P225 in your sigline, same thing goes for the original P225/P6.

Q

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Since I see that you have the P225 in your sigline, same thing goes for the original P225/P6.

Thanks!

I haven't detail stripped it, and am chagrined to say that I only pull the P225 out about once every 2 or 3 years to shoot. Not much free time and a number of options.

I am at the office and looking at the small parts [not frame or slide/barrel- just everything else] to see what I need to order from Midway.

I didn't see anything that looked like an ejector, so thought I'd ask.

Thanks again!