SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What pistols have you owned, or fired that have just not lived up?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What pistols have you owned, or fired that have just not lived up? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rob Decker:
S&W M&P 45. Wanted one with the manual safety, bought one to try it out. Liked it less than the other .45's I've shot, sold it.

If you want a plastic .45, you might try an XD with the thumb safety if you can still find em...I love mine. The sights are impossible to adjust, but Springfield paid shipping both ways to fix my rear sight.

Posts: 872 | Registered: October 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My Sig P320 that I sold. The gun functioned perfectly fine and never gave me any issues. The trigger felt like my sons Nerf gun, a huge sponge. It also felt like a blocky brick in my hand. Which was further exaggerated after shooting it with my PPQ’s.
It’s probably just me but the gun just felt cheap. Confused

Posts: 472 | Location: Montgomery County, PA | Registered: December 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BDA220
posted Hide Post
Ruger LCP, yeah, I know, it's a cheap gun, etc, but I couldn't the broad side of a barn with the
POS. What a turd..

"Strange days have found us, strange days have tracked us down." JM

Posts: 807 | Location: Pacific NW | Registered: September 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post