SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    ?? What Holster does the forum use for RX model guns?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

?? What Holster does the forum use for RX model guns? Login/Join 
Picture of IndianaMike
posted
I Ordered a RX Exchange kit for my 226 . and Decided I wanted a Holster to carrymy 226 with the Rx on it at the Range Mostly and a limited search has turned up nothing.
What is the Forum using?

Posts: 1596 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
I use stealthgear for iwb and owb with optic. Not inexpensive, but very comfortable and conceals well.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
I have several Dara Holsters for my P320RX. They are well made and can be made to your liking.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 10-7 leo,

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use bladetech for holsters. Have probably a 100 of them for different guns. I have had no issues using the same holster for the gun with or without optic. This has been true for many different guns HK, SIG, Glock, etc. I've pretty much converted my whole pistol world over to using an RMR and had no issue using the holsters I used before. So I'm not sure your issue?

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10966 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
This one works well for a Sig P320 RX -
https://kt-mech.com/m_gf/gf_SI...pact_Carry_1219.html

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
I am using a Bianchi Paddle holster right now and the way my 226 fits in right now it Did NOT look like a Romeo model will fit ?
and I was just wanting to explore some othier options.

Posts: 1596 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vedder LightTuck fits my P229-Legion-RX perfectly.

Posts: 117 | Registered: August 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post