SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anyone here own a Guncrafter 1911 (especially an all steel CCO)?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone here own a Guncrafter 1911 (especially an all steel CCO)? Login/Join 
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted
Bueller?

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a GC 5" 1911 in 9mm. I believe it is the "no name".

Not much to say, it's accurate, reliable and has a great trigger. I'm not as crazy about the gold bead front sight as I thought I would be so it will eventually be swapped out for a fiber optic.

It is in par with the products of the other two famous 1911 houses in Berryville, AR.

My understanding is the GC people are former Wilson Combat employees who left on much better terms that the crew who left to form Nighthawk. The gun appears to use at least some WC parts.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HCM,

Posts: 528 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a GI NN CCO, and it is very, very nice. The usual when you get to this $ number: fit & finish, reliability, quality of parts, etc are on a par (or better than those it's usually compared to). My s/n is GN 017xx, picked it up pre-owned and cannot find fault with it whatsoever. Gold bead works for me, CCO configuration is the sweet spot for my tastes.

Posts: 66 | Location: Boca Raton FL | Registered: April 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

I'm interested in the No Name CCO.

quote:
Originally posted by ronin11:
I have a GI NN CCO, and it is very, very nice. The usual when you get to this $ number: fit & finish, reliability, quality of parts, etc are on a par (or better than those it's usually compared to). My s/n is GN 017xx, picked it up pre-owned and cannot find fault with it whatsoever. Gold bead works for me, CCO configuration is the sweet spot for my tastes.

Do you happen to know the dry and loaded weight of it?

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
I have a pair of No Name Commander in 9mm and .45 Excellent pistols. Slide and frame fitment is tight, not as tight as the Les Baer. Smooth. Quality pistol for sure.

Posts: 1885 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
46and2: no, I do not.

Posts: 66 | Location: Boca Raton FL | Registered: April 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post