SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Got a p365. REALLY like the feel compared to my Beretta Nano... 25% discount code?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got a p365. REALLY like the feel compared to my Beretta Nano... 25% discount code? Login/Join 
Laugh or Die
posted
So I just nabbed a P365. I only first heard about them a couple months ago and how it was the same size as other subcompact 9mms but had a double-stack mag. I was at the gun store today and they had the exact model I wanted and after about 2 min of comparison to the nano, I picked it up. Having roughly double the ammo in my carry gun in the same sized package couldn't be passed up.

Only came with one mag plus the voucher for another, which works, but is for a 10 rounder? I was hoping for a 10 and a 12 or 15.

Overall I REALLY like how the gun feels and handles and I can't wait to take it to the range.

One thing though... The voucher card for the extra mag says it also comes with a 25% discount code for the sig store. I'd really like to use that for extra mags and a holster, but when I registered the pistol on the sig site, they sent me the mag code but not a discount code. Has anyone else had success recently at getting this 25% discount code? If so, how/when did you get it? I got the "free" mag code instantly, but I don't have a discount code. I'd really like to save some $$ in ordering extra spare mags and a holster from sig directly.

Posts: 10202 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Call CS. I bought a M17 last year and got double promotions, the first was for two extra 21 round mags with the M17 and one for $50 to the Sig store for any P320. I submitted everything and after a few months I hadn’t heard anything. I called CS and the guy took great care of me. He found the submissions and got me all sorted out. He was even able to put a mag on backorder for me that I couldn’t do using the website.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the new gun. The 365 won me over as well. Check CDNN Sports for extras mags, as they had some good prices lately although they go quick. I bought one 15 round mag for it and regret not buying more.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check the Sig CS website. They'll list the best times too call.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the club!

The P365 made me retire my S&W 638 and G19 from CCW rotation.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
Update: They DID send me the 25% discount code in a different email. Thanks for the feedback guys. Can't wait to go shoot this thing!

Posts: 10202 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
I think you’ll come back excited to post about it when you do shoot it. It’s unbelievable how easy shooting and accurate the little thing is.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post