SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG has mags on sale for 20% off FYI - Scored me some 225A1 mags.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG has mags on sale for 20% off FYI - Scored me some 225A1 mags. Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted
Been looking for 225A1 mags. Just picked up three more for $112, over $100 is free shipping. I had to pay taxes for some reason? No SIG in Tyson's or Herndon anymore not sure what was up with that, but it worked out to just over $37 each. Cote, TGS, and OC guns were out.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20810 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Been looking for 225A1 mags. Just picked up three more for $112, over $100 is free shipping. I had to pay taxes for some reason? No SIG in Tyson's or Herndon anymore not sure what was up with that, but it worked out to just over $37 each. Cote, TGS, and OC guns were out.

SIG must have some kind of operations out of the states that they charge sale taxes. I have always been charged a TX sale tax whenever I put in an order with SIG.

Q

Posts: 26339 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Yeah I could always use even more MPX magazines. Sad that I've got a five-gauge (speedo, tach, etc.) restoration that needs to be funded like yesterday and spare moola is now scarce at the moment... Frown

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Still no 227 mags. Frown

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
I called. Does not apply to P320 mags...

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post