SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    need help
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

need help Login/Join 
posted
ok,i just bought a sig 320 sub compact and the grip is to short, what can i do.i heard i can put a grip extendtion on the magazine,but don't know where to buy also i live in connecticut where they only allow a 10rd mag.any help thankful.

Posts: 3 | Registered: November 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can buy a compact grip, but you will also need to buy 10 round compact magazines. Or you can sell it and buy a compact model.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i won it for 20 bucks' i have a p229.just ring to figure out id i buy a longer clip with a spacer if they make one would work.

That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
When I owned a P320 subcompact, I tried the compact grip module. It is a viable alternative, however, the dust cover is too long and must be cut-down. I no longer have the P320 but I do still have a CS and CM grip module that have been shortend. If you have any interest, my email address is in my profile. You will have to buy 10-round mags as Fredward mentioned.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by b.tracy@charter.net:
i won it for 20 bucks' i have a p229.just ring to figure out id i buy a longer clip with a spacer if they make one would work.

X-Grip makes a spacer that will allow use of compact mags in the subcompact frame.

http://www.topgunsupply.com/x-...r-p320sc-p250sc.html

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
This fella is a member here and makes mag extensions, they do not add any capacity.

https://www.nxgentactical.com/

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6996 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dEX_RX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
This fella is a member here and makes mag extensions, they do not add any capacity.

https://www.nxgentactical.com/

That's me! Thanks!

Yes, I offer magazine baseplates for the Subcompact mags. They've been really quite popular, I've sold just over 250 total between V1 and V2.

NXGen Tactical
CZ P-09 MHS Trials #79 | P320RX-TSS | P320SCR | VP9 LE

Posts: 110 | Location: Central Mass | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
whats v1,v2 version

Picture of dEX_RX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by b.tracy@charter.net:
whats v1,v2 version

V1 has a straight front. V2 has a small lip along the bottom. Just a preference in style.

NXGen Tactical
CZ P-09 MHS Trials #79 | P320RX-TSS | P320SCR | VP9 LE

Posts: 110 | Location: Central Mass | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post