SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Ruger SP101 in 9mm
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruger SP101 in 9mm Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevH:
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Clearly I am no mechanical engineer, but I am flummoxed.

Revolver was just delivered and paperwork says they replaced the ejector. How would the ejector cause the trigger to bind???

Will have to try and get to the range this week to wring it out and see what happens.

I realize this is an older thread, but I'm considering buying one of these. Does the second gun that was sent back now work?

No malfunctions at all after coming back from Ruger. About 200 rounds through it in a couple of trips and cant tell them apart at this point without looking at serial numbers.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10937 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The wicked flee when
no man pursueth
Picture of KevH
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by KevH:
quote:
Clearly I am no mechanical engineer, but I am flummoxed.

Revolver was just delivered and paperwork says they replaced the ejector. How would the ejector cause the trigger to bind???

Will have to try and get to the range this week to wring it out and see what happens.

I realize this is an older thread, but I'm considering buying one of these. Does the second gun that was sent back now work?

No malfunctions at all after coming back from Ruger. About 200 rounds through it in a couple of trips and cant tell them apart at this point without looking at serial numbers.

Awesome! I need one of these.

Proverbs 28:1

Posts: 4198 | Location: Contra Costa County, CA | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post