SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Will P250 FCU work with P320 Slide?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will P250 FCU work with P320 Slide? Login/Join 
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted
Will the FCU from a P-250 work the striker fire P-320 upper? I think not but since I don't have a P-320 I don't know. Thanks for your answer in advance. Chris

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
No.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Persian
Picture of PPGMD
posted Hide Post
Grip modules, barrels, and magazines are the only parts the interchange between the P320 and P250.

-------
A turbo: Exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens, and you go faster.

Mr. Doom and Gloom
"King in the north!"
"Slow is smooth... and also slow.

Posts: 20052 | Location: At the wall | Registered: February 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the conformation. I had seen that components were being swapped but no mention of FCUs. Thanks Chris

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post