SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    OWB holster for a Beretta 92g-sd
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OWB holster for a Beretta 92g-sd Login/Join 
posted
Hey folks, looking for a OWB holster for my 92g-sd. Any recommendations would be highly appreciated. Not looking to spend crazy money, but not looking to buy junk. thanks.

TS

Posts: 858 | Location: California | Registered: March 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
JM custom makes them but I don’t like the squeak my beretta made in Kydex. Wilson combat has some great leather options albeit pricey. I use an old Aker Flatside holster which seems to work for my 92A1 compact. Good luck in your quest..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CQB60,

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TT Gunleather is my go-to.

Posts: 632 | Registered: June 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
https://www.tacticalholsters.com/

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 702 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I have the Wilson Lo-Pro for my Brig Tac, fits very well and a nice holster. I'd recommend it for the 92G-SD. The trigger guard on the 92G-SD is square, while the Brig Tac is rounded, but should fit. I'll pul them out of the safes this afternoon and make sure it fits.

Posts: 759 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check out Langdon Tactical's web page. He doesn't make them, but he's got a bunch of holsters listed.
He's my starting point on anything Beretta.

What, me worry?

Posts: 2126 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: September 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by K.O.A.M.:
Check out Langdon Tactical's web page. He doesn't make them, but he's got a bunch of holsters listed.

And which one fits a 92G-SD which has a railed M9A1 frame and a wider Brigadier slide?

posted Hide Post
WC Lo Pro II w/92G-SD

With Brig Tac

I've worn it hiking, outdoor stuff and doing stuff around the house. Happy with it.

Posts: 759 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I second the Wilson Lo Pro II and Palmetto Leather Works (the maker). I also have an Undercover Pro for an excellent IWB option if you ever go that way. They are comfortable, secure, well priced for the quality, and immediately available from Wilson Combat. Ask for a military or law enforcement discount if either applies to you.

Colonel, USAF (Ret)
NRA Life Member

Posts: 100 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
quote:
Originally posted by K.O.A.M.:

And which one fits a 92G-SD which has a railed M9A1 frame and a wider Brigadier slide?

Ask him. I put my 92G-SD in a Safariland LASD special, but if anyone will know the fits, it's Langdon.

What, me worry?

Posts: 2126 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: September 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
none of the above