SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I want SIG smaller SigPro!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I want SIG smaller SigPro! Login/Join 
posted
Lately, it seems the AWB crowd is moving toward more DA/SA designs. I think SIG should jump on this with a smaller redesigned SiPro think Beretta PX4 compact size and Sub compact.

A single stack Da/Sa to compete with the Springfield XDE.

Dave

Posts: 1153 | Location: Decatur, GA | Registered: November 14, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the Single stack SigPro concept!
Could be a winner.
(What is the AWB crowd?)

Posts: 101 | Registered: July 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by timbermart:
(What is the AWB crowd?)

I assume he is referring to Appendix Carry, inside the waistband. That seems to be the newest rage.
Or the Assault Weapon Ban crowd, but that seems unlikely.

Posts: 6289 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Keep an eye out for the upcoming Sig 365. Rumors around here is that it is a single stack striker.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2380 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Wut?

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
Keep an eye out for the upcoming Sig 365. Rumors around here is that it is a single stack striker.

quote:

Wut?

I found this trademark application.

Looks like it was first submitted in June of 2016.

http://tsdr.uspto.gov/#caseNum...rchType=statusSearch

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in for a single stack 2022. If it happens.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JGIORD
posted Hide Post
I'd prefer a slightly smaller 2022. No more than 7" in length and less than 5.5" in height.

I don't know why they made it so big in the first place.

Posts: 461 | Location: AZ | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
AWB crowd

Average White Band?

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For the gun techies-would a skinny grip and single stack mag work with a 320?

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
AWB crowd

Average White Band?

AWB...they're playing in Honolulu this Wed. 12/06.

https://www.songkick.com/conce...-at-blue-note-hawaii

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Thwee hunna six-dee fiiv...I see what they did. Marketing peoples. Cute.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Not only would I like to see a slightly smaller Pro, but a larger one as well.

Posts: 12537 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A larger one? Like 45? Or 10mm? Hmmmmm....

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
A larger one? Like 45? Or 10mm? Hmmmmm....

I was actually thinking more like G34 size, but I like where your mind's at. Wink

Posts: 12537 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
I bought the Berettas instead OP.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
From life support to a suite of options? I can dig it.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My ideal would be a smaller, lighter version of the p239. Something in the neighborhood of 16 -17 oz. and no bigger than 5.75 - 6" OAL.

Posts: 393 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Am I the only one who sees the SigPro line as being a dead end? I would think all their polymer gun design going forward would be in the P320 line. A P320 based single stack subcompact would make a lot of sense.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post