SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Light/laser sight for 320 M-17
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Light/laser sight for 320 M-17 Login/Join 
posted
Swapped my Beretta 92-A1 for a Sig 320 M-17 and looking for a light/laser combo for it. This will be strictly my nightstand handgun but I plan on range shooting frequently.
Would like to stay under $350.00 and pretty much have it narrowed down to Viridian and Steiner...both have light/green laser combos near my price.
Anyone using Steiner or Viridian handgun lights/laser and can give me some feedback on them?

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TLR 2 HL G would probably be my pick. Vetted mounting system, excellent customer service, zero compromise on light output. The SBAL-PL looks real neat, though. I've heard a lot of complaints about parasitic drain from Viridian.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
TLR 2 HL G would probably be my pick. Vetted mounting system, excellent customer service, zero compromise on light output. The SBAL-PL looks real neat, though. I've heard a lot of complaints about parasitic drain from Viridian.

I had looked at Streamlight but not the TLR 2 HL but the 800 lumen light is impressive.
About the only complaints I hear on Streamlight are about the activator switch.
The TLR-8 G has a new style switch and is slightly smaller and that is the Streamlight I am considering

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Another option is the LaserMax Spartan Green

The mint green light on the LaserMax is amazing.
I have used a Streamlight TLR-4 G on the P320 and now it resides on my HD pistol; a Walther PPQ45.

Both units are short enough for the M18 & M17 as they are built on the same Carry lower grip module.

Posts: 4036 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had a LaserMax on the Beretta I traded for the Sig and I'll agree that it is a very, very, good light/laser combo for the price.

Just ordered a TLR-8 with red laser from Optics Planet for $160.00 delivered...the green laser model is about $70.00 more.