SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Some of these Sig deals (new and CPO) are just to good to pass up
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some of these Sig deals (new and CPO) are just to good to pass up Login/Join 
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted
I'm not a fan of gun shows but there's one dealer (Jerek from Backwoods Bang Shop) who I will go to see because of his killer Sig deals. I have bought 4 Sigs (224, 225A1, 229c, 938) from him at 4 different shows so far. Today he had a bunch of CPO's for $429-449, the blue elite 229 for $599, 229R classic in 9mm for $599, and the Scorpion 220 for $649.

I was between two guns a 239 357sig CPO and a 226R CPO in 357sig. I'm not a big fan of the 239 so the 226 won. It's "classic" as in railed but short extractor Stainless slide with solid steel trigger, steel guide rod, and it has old school phosphate 226 navy grip screws. $429! Even came with 2 mags. Can't beat that deal. The anodizing looks perfect. There's a small circlular blemish on the slide that looks to have occurred during the Nitron process. The rails are perfect and barrel appears to be new. Now to buy a 40 S&W barrel....

If anyone is in Charlotte and looking for a good Sig deal the show goes on until 5.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would leave it 357 Sig myself, as I find it a much more pleasant to shoot caliber recoil wise and it is the same $ per round here, so....
Either way nice gun. Do you have contact info for the shop by chance? That 220 for $650 has my interest.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe 21:
I would leave it 357 Sig myself, as I find it a much more pleasant to shoot caliber recoil wise and it is the same $ per round here, so....
Either way nice gun. Do you have contact info for the shop by chance? That 220 for $650 has my interest.

He only does shows. Here I can get 40 for $14-15 a box. 357sig is $22-23 a box. I plan on keeping both calibers.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe 21:

He only does shows. Here I can get 40 for $14-15 a box. 357sig is $22-23 a box. I plan on keeping both calibers.

Speer lawman is like $15-ish if you buy online. Good practice ammo from what little I've shot.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Wolfe 21 speaks truth. I've bought all my .357 Sig online $15-18 per 50.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I just looked on 3 different sites and the cheapest I could find is $21 per box. Do you guys have a link?

posted Hide Post
It's a whole lot less expensive than that if you reload the ammunition yourself.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
I just looked on 3 different sites and the cheapest I could find is $21 per box. Do you guys have a link?

SGAmmo

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I were there my credit card might have taken a beating. Those are great prices. Good for you.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I started with nothing,
and still have most of it
Picture of stiab
posted Hide Post
Lots of good Sig deals at Gander Mountain too, NIB P225A1 for $599 with NS. Comparable prices on P220, P239, P229, 1911, etc.

"While not every Democrat is a horse thief, every horse thief is a Democrat." HORACE GREELEY

Posts: 1859 | Location: Central NC | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post