SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig 320 first shot goes wild
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 320 first shot goes wild Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking that counseling wouldn't be a waste of this guy's time or money.

Posts: 875 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: May 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JonFrost
Well, crap. Now I wanna know what site and why you got so mad!!lol

I suspect I know which one it was, but, I honestly couldn't say, for sure. That was several years ago.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mildot22:
Ωηατ α γρουπ οφ ασσηολες ον τηις σιτε

My Greek isn't very good. Are you calling us assholes? You need to put on your big boy trousers and live up to your word by divorcing yourself from this discussion. It's no longer your thread - it's ours now. Get lost.

Posts: 3506 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hjs157:
quote:
Ωηατ α γρουπ οφ ασσηολες ον τηις σιτε

My Greek isn't very good. Are you calling us assholes? You need to put on your big boy trousers and live up to your word by divorcing yourself from this discussion. It's no longer your thread - it's ours now. Get lost.

You may be playing his game. He whined and cried that he was being called names. That didn't occur once.

He returned to use a foreign language to engage in name calling and immature behavior.

Clearly in his original post the problem was him. It was addressed tactfully. Between his ego and his inability to take a hint, and his egocentric view of the world, and what appears to be a complicated personality disorder, any counsel offered was taken as a threat and insult.

Such a person has no business having possession of a firearm. His is not a reality-based world.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:

He returned to use a foreign language to engage in name calling and immature behavior.

Let's not give him so much credit: he used a foreign font, not a foreign language. Wink

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
quote:

Let's not give him so much credit: he used a foreign font, not a foreign language. Wink

What does it say?

"What a group of assholes on this site"?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
8 pages and no lock? Amazing!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
quote:

What does it say?

"What a group of assholes on this site"?

In Greek it says nothing. But yes, that's what he's trying to write. He tried to write an English phrase with Greek letters, which doesn't really work because the Greek alphabet just doesn't have the same letters, like H (eta) isn't an "H" sound. But clearly it's the alphabet's fault, not his use of it.

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1860 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BuddyChryst:
But clearly it's the alphabet's fault, not his use of it.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

It's all greek to me.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Google translate says that "Ωηατ α γρουπ οφ ασσηολες ον τηις σιτε" means "Group of offshore companies". No man calls me that and lives.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16347 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
Wow I get busy with work around the house don't check on this thread for a day or so and I'm along with the rest of us called names in Greek (not that I could read it anyway). Well to the OP if he/she is still watching I just got my new to me P-320 and every round fired is in the black, no FTFire, FTFeed or anything else just good smooth shooting. Chris

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Anchor:
Wow I get busy with work around the house don't check on this thread for a day or so and I'm along with the rest of us called names in Greek (not that I could read it anyway). Well to the OP if he/she is still watching I just got my new to me P-320 and every round fired is in the black, no FTFire, FTFeed or anything else just good smooth shooting. Chris

I'm glad you're pleased with it, Chris!

If I didn't have to offset the cost of the RX, I wouldn't have parted with it.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
"Ωηατ α γρουπ οφ ασσηολες ον τηις σιτε"

Anyone else notice his ασσηολες looks a little high and right?

Posts: 23439 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:
quote:

It's sure as hell not the typist.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:

Only his first ασσηολες, as subsequent ασσηολες look good.

Posts: 7873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
His other keyboards never do that

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:

His other two Logitech keyboards do.

posted Hide Post
He's a nut case!

Posts: 621 | Location: GA | Registered: September 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post