SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Finally grabbed a Ruger Speed Six in 9x19!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally grabbed a Ruger Speed Six in 9x19! Login/Join 
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
Grabbed a speed Six on GB yesterday but it was a 357.

Forgot to mention it’s a stainless 2 3/4”.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7942 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I once looked hard for a 4" Speed Six 9mm for IDPA SSR. I even considered buying a Security Six and adding a 9mm cylinder. But IDPA changed the rules before I could do either, just as well.

Posts: 3284 | Location: Florence, Alabama, USA | Registered: July 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
The one that got away.

I saw a 4” Speed Six in 9mm in a gun shop about 8 months ago. I’ve been wanting a 9mm Speed Six for years, but had my heart set on the 2 3/4 barrel and so I just walked away. That night I realized how stupid I was and drive back first thing the next morning but it was already gone.

They had a price tag of $750 on it and I’ve talked that shop down 10% easy on other used guns. I have a feeling I’ll be paying a lot more to get one next time.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Very nice collection, Pale Horse. Enjoy your new Speed Six!

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10489 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That 9x19 looks very nice. I try to pick up any speed/security six if given a chance.

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post