SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    1911 magazines....which and where?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1911 magazines....which and where? Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarmsVin:
I'll second the Metalform mag. Purchased quite a few some time ago for a very fair price and everyone has functioned great.
I had again, been searching on line today, for the 1911 magazine review by Bruce Gray. I couldn't find it but these got highest rankings for slide hold open after the last round. Its a good read if you can find it.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kone
posted Hide Post
I've used (Wilson) ETMs forever. The only recent development is that a couple of years back, Wilson ETMs were introduced in black.

NRA Life Member

Dan Wesson CBOB 1911
Remington 1911 Government R1
Glock 43 BFG w/ICE Claw night sights
Glock 19 Gen 5
Colt LE6920CMP-OD bullet button removed
Mossberg 500 20g 18.5
Mossberg 590 Shockwave 20g
Mossberg 500 12g 20
Mossberg 930 HD 18.5

Posts: 352 | Location: Near Northtown, Nevada | Registered: August 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
I've had no problems with McCormick Shooting Stars or Power Mags.

CDNN usually has a deal on them.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WaterburyBob:
Metalform makes a good mag at a decent price.
My Ed Brown Executive Carry came with Metalform mags.

It's the only ones I like and trust, the Metalform Stainless 7rd with the welded baseplate and the rounded metal flower. I can't stand the Wilson ones everyone else seems to like.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post