SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    sig 9mm legion
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

sig 9mm legion Login/Join 
posted
hello folks, what would be a good price for a new sig legion 9mm,comes with all factory items?
thanks for your input

Posts: 24 | Location: texas | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Billy346
posted Hide Post
If I want to shop a price on a new SIG, I usually compare it to Top Gun Supply or Bud's Gunshop. If the asking price is within that realm (give or take) I generally figure it is a good price.

"Like a horse has its rider, and the sky has its moon, a man has his loneliness, mistaken as pride." -Longmire

Posts: 539 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: January 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gaspipes
posted Hide Post
Well MAP is $1229 so I'd say any real price that is $1149-$1179 is pretty good.

Μολὼν λαβέ

Posts: 1345 | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
R2mach1 also known as Ryan Roth in the Classifieds sells them. I picked up my SAO for a very nice price a couple months ago. He was pretty much the best price around and I did no negotiating (I'm a repeat customer). My local guy was bummed out cuz his Lipsey's price was higher and I'd have to pay sales tax, which would have been an extra hundred bucks.

Posts: 186 | Registered: April 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
1075 was the price I paid for a p226 legion a year ago.

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gaspipes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jac1304:
1075 was the price I paid for a p226 legion a year ago.

Yeah but Sig has raised their prices on nearly every gun. So unless you are buying 2016 stock that's been on a dealer shelf, you're not likely to get anywhere close to that. And while $1075 isn't dealer cost, it's damn close.(2017)

Μολὼν λαβέ

Posts: 1345 | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you should be able to manage $1100.

have seen used for under $1000 finally.

I shop around a lot and have honestly never found any dealer that could beat this guy's prices. Bought my MCX and a P320 from him so far. You should expect a wait on anything other than a P238/P938 or P320.

https://www.facebook.com/SaflyandSons/

Posts: 213 | Location: North Texas (DFW) | Registered: July 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KHolm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by quantum13:
you should be able to manage $1100.

have seen used for under $1000 finally.

I shop around a lot and have honestly never found any dealer that could beat this guy's prices. Bought my MCX and a P320 from him so far. You should expect a wait on anything other than a P238/P938 or P320.

https://www.facebook.com/SaflyandSons/

Todd lives about 6 miles from me. He's at every show. Lately his pricing has come up, even with the saturated market conditions here, but he's still cheaper than anyone in the area.

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against us shall prosper....

What do I want? A time machine.
When do I want it? Irrelevant.

Posts: 1820 | Location: Central Iowa CAPTIVE | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
went ahead and pick up my new 9mm legion.
play with gunbroker but found a new on local gun shop. laid out 1100.00 was cheapest I could fine.
thanks to all for the prices you quoted.

Posts: 24 | Location: texas | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost, but making
good time
posted Hide Post
We sell them for $1,199.00 where I work.
We're not Sig direct so our cost is higher than those shops that are.

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

Posts: 10454 | Location: St Augustine | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post