SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Trijicon HDs for SIG 365?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trijicon HDs for SIG 365? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oscar Zulu:
Will any of these sights bring the POA to the top of the front sight? I really like the stock set up, but I don't care for Sig's "Combat sight picture" where the POA is covered by the sights. It's probably ok. but is the only pistol I have that shoots this way.
OZ

Looking for the same info. It's this or a red dot. I like making an inverted T with the sights and the target.

Posts: 25 | Registered: September 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a 365 on the way, and I'm thinking that I'm also going to replace just the front sight, with a yellow Trijicon, HD yellow.
I see that Optics Planet offers two different heights. I would GUESS that the shorter one, is the one to get??

Posts: 221 | Location: WI | Registered: October 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Has anyone ever tried NightFision sights?
Just looking at pictures, they seem to look a lot like the Trijicon HDs, but, they cost a lot less.
I REALLY like the HDs in yellow. I have them on 3 pistols. I’m a little color blind, and HAVE to to wear tri-focals, but can still see the yellow HDs good enough to shoot pretty well.

Posts: 221 | Location: WI | Registered: October 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post