SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Clinger V3 No Print Wonder for P365 just received
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clinger V3 No Print Wonder for P365 just received Login/Join 
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted
After many good suggestions, I decided on the Clinger V3 No Print Wonder for a carry option with my P365. These were some of the considerations although not in order of priority.

1. Price is very reasonable especially for the quality.
2. I wanted something that was convertible. With hardware this can be OWB, IWB and a V3 Stinger design.
3. I like the look of the holster.
4. Small footprint. Even with the wings. Some holsters just seem to have too much of a back and too much of a footprint. It is rather minimalist.

This is what you get and then I ordered additional hardware.

Here is a view of front and back.

The wings and brackets are securely attached with substantial washers and screws.

Here is the hardware.

Some pics with the various hardware options and the P365.

Here the options are overlaid with the holster.

The holster is very small, small footprint, very comfortable at 4 o'clock IWB. The wings are very securely attached and the hardware is solid.

Initially I had some difficulty with retention but found that the washers used in the retention screws just under the barrel were setup with the thicker washers. I found some thinner ones, about half the thickness, in the hardware kit. Replacing the thick ones did the trick and the holster has good retention and a good degree of adjustment.

It's also adjustable for cant.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK, that’s quite a contraption.

Posts: 8955 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
Not that different in design from other Kydex holsters.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TENWOLVES
posted Hide Post
I have over a dozen Clinger holsters, you can't go wrong with their holsters, they make a quality holster that is well made and finished as it should be , perfect, any of my EDC guns all fit perfect.

Congrats you bought a winner

P226 Scorpion, P225 A-1, P 226 SAO Legion, P229 Legion, P 22O Hunter SAO, P938, P320 full, P 320X Carry, P365 P365 XL. P365 SAS

Posts: 277 | Location: Grant Pass, Oregon | Registered: April 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post