SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Post recall on 320
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post recall on 320 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The interwebz is a funny place. A few people having an issue can sound like a big problem. I really like the 320 platform. It fits my hand perfectly, I have stippled like a madman, and it is a proverbial laser for me. I have heard lots of complaints. This one isn’t surprising since I think the adverse trigger was meant to address this at least in part. Might be why it took longer to diagnose the drop fire issue since the early triggers had less mass. Hopefully this is easily solved for you. I have shot all my fcu’s post upgrade but not in a full-size frame since it is easily my least favorite. Maybe I will take one of those next time to see if it occurs.

Posts: 7459 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m not too happy with both of mine since I got them back and have a few hundred rounds through them. I noticed the trigger slap you’re mentioning and they both seem like kind of a mush fest. At least the double click is gone. I may try the newly upgraded Grayguns trigger in one of them then decide whether to keep or trade them both for something I’ll like (like an M&P2.0 or a PPQ45).

Posts: 478 | Location: Arizona | Registered: February 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post