SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    G29 compensator
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

G29 compensator Login/Join 
posted
I’m looking to put a comp on my g29 for woods carry but can’t find any actual Glock 29 threaded barrels. Everything I see that doesn’t cost almost as much as the gun is for the Glock 20, I’m not worried about length really, are there any comps that I can put a g20 barrel in the gun and the comp will fill the gap left by the extra length of the g20 barrel?

And before anyone suggests it, no I dont want to go get a G20 and yes I’m sure I want a comp for bear loads. I’ve shot a g20 with one and I liked it and muzzle flash wasn’t a big deal. Thanks

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A G20 barrel will not fit in the G29 anyway. Your best bet is a KKM barrel with their comp. They'll even nitride (QPQ) it for ya.

Posts: 904 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: June 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It won’t ? I thought it was just a wee bit longer

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The smaller framed pistols cannot accept a longer barrel from a larger framed gun, as it has to do with locking lugs not pairing/fitting into the compact pistol frames.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post