Find
Notify
Tools

Shield 45 Login/Join 
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Well damn. There's another gun bought thanks to this forum. Y'all are gonna be the reason for my divorce yet

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Traded off a Ruger LCR in 9mm for one yesterday. The shop I live a block away from had one and gave me a good deal. Took it out today and I was very impressed. Same feel and updates as the 2.0. I like my 9mm Shield, but the .45 Shield has a better trigger. This gun is far better then the XDs 45 I had. A holster is on the way to me and I will have to get a few more mags. This is a keeper.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy to report that thanks to this thread, there is one less S&W M&P .45 Shield (no thumb-safety) on PSA's shelves!

Bought some factory 7-round mags from this place for $25 ea., but it looks like they are sold out now. Maybe when they re-stock they will still be $25?

Regards,

Rob

Posts: 3476 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wreckless
posted Hide Post
Count me in for a new truck gun. This is cheaper new than I paid for a used police S&W M&P 45. Amazing deal. PSA should kick back to the forum.

La Dolce Vita

Posts: 543 | Location: SW Florida & SNJ | Registered: July 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also ordered a S&W M&P 45 Shield from PSA. I ordered it on 5/10 and still waiting for it to ship.

Posts: 77 | Location: Coopersburg, Pennsylvania | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Ordered mine on 5/7 and got the shipping email today, 5/13. Its PSA, so I wasn't in a rush and wasn't expecting them to be in one either.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for that review. I have a PC Shield that is my edc, and Iam a Glock and H K guy.

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wreckless
posted Hide Post
I am in no particular hurry with a family wedding in two weeks we are going to be very busy.

La Dolce Vita

Posts: 543 | Location: SW Florida & SNJ | Registered: July 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, PSA must be on top of their game these days.

Ordered on the 12th, and signed for by my FFL on the 17th.

Just picked it up and hope to break it in this weekend!

Posts: 3476 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of taco68
posted Hide Post
Damn this forum, just ordered the 45 from PSA! Cool I have had the 9mm for about a year or so and really like it.

Sigs P-220, P-226 9mm, & P-230SL (CCW)

Posts: 2539 | Location: Icebox of the Nation | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dcowboyscr
posted Hide Post
What does PSA charge to ship a pistol?

"Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose."

Posts: 3093 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, USA | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dcowboyscr:

I was also sucked into buying a Shield 45 from PSA. They charged me $17 from SC to TX (Houston area). They have had some daily deals with the purchase price higher but with free shipping. The latest deal was the least expensive for me.

Posts: 212 | Registered: April 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kampy:
quote:
Originally posted by dcowboyscr:

I was also sucked into buying a Shield 45 from PSA. They charged me $17 from SC to TX (Houston area). They have had some daily deals with the purchase price higher but with free shipping. The latest deal was the least expensive for me.

Must be same price everywhere.
Live next door in NC and they charged $34 for two pistols.
Thought it would be cheaper for one package, but it seems they charge per firearm.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wreckless
posted Hide Post
Funny thing is that I ordered two AR bolt carrier groups from PSA yesterday and they shipped but the 45 Shield hasn't shipped yet.

La Dolce Vita

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Ordered Shield 45 from PSA Sunday May 14th shipped Friday May 19th.
Ordered bolt carrier group and 60 round mag Friday May 12th shipped Monday May 15th.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post