SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 & quality control
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 & quality control Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I think he has been remanded by his fellow federales, probably in the back office, zip-tied and gasping for air after being water boarded and beaten with a blackjack.

Either that, or he was really Bob Lee Swagger, trying to get out an important message about a FOUO plot to reduce the pay raise to COLA + 5%.

Oh, the HORROR of a plot and a Glock, with SIG innuendo.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He seems unhappy with his MCX, too.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
He seems unhappy with his MCX, too.

Did you call Sig to find out why?

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
He's a GLOCK shill... Razz

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bushmasta:
In regards to specifics, call Sig. Bruce has the connections at Sig I'm sure if he called Sig he could easily find out which LE agency is sending the 500 Sig 320 compacts back.

You are the one who brought it up. Why should we have to to to another person to get details??

And BTW other firearm manufactures have had issues as well. Sig is not alone in having issues.

Posts: 875 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: May 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seems to me to have the MO of an unhappy Glock troll.

TFB.

I should be tall and rich too; That ain't gonna happen either

Posts: 358 | Location: NW NJ | Registered: December 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
Ya, please go away and play on your Glock Forum. We don't need trolls who drop a bomb and can't provide specifics. If you can't give any details then STFU!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Having your first beer can be tramatic and one can't be held responsible for ones postings, lol.

Posts: 397 | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post