SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Happy Anniversary Sig!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Anniversary Sig! Login/Join 
posted
Happy anniversary to me.

Week before last my step son was texting me asking all kinds of questions about the P 320. I told him I wasn't real familiar with them but I'd be glad to help him.
He’s in the Army and he said he wanted to get a P 320 so he can get good with it. He was asking what caliber would I get. Just about everything you could imagine he was asking. I thought it was odd because he’s never shown that much interest in any particular gun before.
I explained that he’ll have to buy it in the state he a resident of. I explained what a straw purchase was and I wasn’t willing to or able to buy it for him.
I looked up stuff about it on Bud’s and different places. Sent him the different P320’s off the Sig site.
I even told his mother that he contacted me asking all kinds of questions about the Sig P 320.
Of course she played dumb.
When he couldn’t get all the info he wanted from me he told his mother. A week ago last Saturday she tells me that she put the son up to asking all those questions. That she was going to go buy me the P320 and surprise me with it for our anniversary.
Since she wasn’t sure what I wanted she left it up to me to go pick it out and buy it. Just getting the approval is worth something LOL.

I went and picked this jewel up last Thursday. If she would have surprised me with it I don’t know if I could have handled the shock.
It all worked out for the best. It’s a 9mm in that Flat Dark Earth. I always called it Desert Sand. It’s actually the P320C FDE Compact.

Turned out being a good anniversary in a couple ways.

I forgot to mention Sig is offering a rebate with 2 -15 rnd magazines and a Sig pistol bag.
I signed up already for the voluntary Upgrade. Sig pays for everything including shipping both ways.

*** A Proud NRA Benefactor Member***

Posts: 212 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Happy Anniversary! Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ruger Redhawk:
....Turned out being a good anniversary in a couple ways.

That is fantastic! You have some of the best around (and I'm not talking about the gun).

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Enjoy your anniversary and cool gift.

Posts: 101 | Registered: January 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Happy Anniversary! May I suggest you treat her to night of dining, fine wine, and maybe even (gulp) dancing? Wink. She's a keeper for sure (the wife!)

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Guys, I plan on keeping her. She's my 2nd and will be my last.
I swore I'd never get married again until she got in the picture.
We have the same interests. She hunts, loves to shoot, carries and just an all around good woman. I've been blessed for sure.

*** A Proud NRA Benefactor Member***

Posts: 212 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post